per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

y

here, i'm really appreciate everything you gave to me.
(lolz. just some shits in my mind)

lolz. i'm so miserable... :'(
nahh.
muscles pain.
feeling bored all the time.
and hungry too. *now :'(
feeling wanna rest tomorrow,
and sleeping too.
nope~
have to go for training,
and playing too.
kinda stress,
and tension too.
felt moody when training,
and and frust too.
looking at my friend,
felt that they were very disapoointed in me,
or maybe not.
zzz,
felt so sleepy right now.
wanna rest.


i asked my friend yesterday,
what should you say when i'm going to bed?

he answered:
bye?

i'm angry lol. not to mention what i said after that.
really angry to know such a stupid friend like dia.
well, gonna off now.









tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment

7