per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

==OH MY 天 ==

aikss....sing K...= =
wah~funxia mah~make dao me nearly lost my lao porr~
hmm...sing dao shuang shuang~ sing为你而活~
sing dao so HIGH de key oo~ but sing dao SO nice~ (really de lak~)
veli happy oo~ bt inside no line de oo? z0m0k leh heh?
make dao my lao por wait...TT
tot he no rush de~
juz finish work so shuang can wait me xia mah~
mana tahu~(actually i still tak tahu~ xD)
duno why~ suddenly he say hor...
me play him like toy oo...? huh?
i wad oso dun0 oo~
white white gib ppl say+angry me...TT
inside tat K room dah lah n0 line~ still say me...TT
make me wan say many many many many sorry...
hmm...really wanna meet him eh...
duno when oni gt chance...
no chance oso...TT
suan le bah~sure g0t =1= chance de~~
kanasai~ after tat still eat steamboat tim~
tat Datin aunty keep sai fo0d gib me eat wa...= =
make me so fat ar...TT
aikss...now at CC...waiting hp replies...= =
no ppl reply my msg de...Oh My 天!!TT





{W}{A}{Y}

No comments:

Post a Comment

7