per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

c

hey faker !
viewing my blogg ? *terasa?
yaa ! it's you !
the one who FAKES in front of me.
you got two faces right ?
one is at the front, another one at the BACK.
which used for BACKstabbing and BACKBITING.
no no no no no,
four faces perhaps.
because there's another two faces at both sides of your heads too !


eaaa, maybe some of my wordss hurt you,
but that doesn't mean that i've change ?
i'm not. but YOU DO.
you such a FAKE person.
i no longer recognize you anymoree.


you're such a b**ch !
remember what you had said to me ?
and now what ?
pretending that you didn't say anything AT ALL ?
BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
I TUMPANG SHAME ALSO.
because you are my friend.
ahhh, whatever laa.
i don't have this kind of friend.
friend in need is a friend indeed,
friend not in need just throw it into rubbish bin.


i don't wanna say anymore.
later you terasa till DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME.
i've got lotssssss of thingss to say.
i just don't wanna tell it in such a PUBLIC place.
i'll just tell someone who really there for me.
who always support me, by my side,
never gonna leave me, that is my real friend,
NOT LIKE YOU, FAKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7