per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

&





it's been this
l'ooooooooooooooooooooooooo'ng time
i didn't update my blog already.
i'm quite busy nowadays, preparing for the BIG DAY.
*the tournament we've been training FOR.

idk why i'm so stressed recently.
it makes me wanna grab something and just throw it away or burn it up ! *over
and if i started to feel that,
i will turn on my phone's music player,
and play PAM PAM AMERICANO !
papapaladidam
*to listen to this song, please listen to the 3rd song in my playlist TQ :)



duhh.
due to an immense boredom that makes me feel like wanna commite suicide,
i often play the keyboard in the next room *its mine :)
thankss to my dear friend, Tee Ying,
for bringing some music 'note' book for meeeee :)
i appreciate it so muchhh !
just to color my life with some music thingieeee


about the tournament,
far far x5 away from mentakab weih !!
at kuantan. ==
so EXCITED ! not.
ermmm. how can i describe the place of the game ?
ada kat area perumahan, tempat yang boleh dikatakan pedalaman, *sdnly use bm
ermmm, near my school (SMKTPPTM) *what a long name, duhh
the place is called IM1, short form for indera mahkota 1,
andddddd bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. *not important okayy ?



sure nervousssss lol.
why can't it be in Sarawak or somewhere else further than here leeeeeh ?
ishhhh ! my whole family 101% come and watch me.
mama sure bring her cheerleading squad,
dadi sure bring his 'hon' along *the loud one used for penjual buah yang naik moto
sister sure bring her friends along to support,
schoolmates must be attending, giving unlimited supports.
OMG !it must be so embarassing if they saw me falling down : (



stop those nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
keep my mouth shuttttttttttttttt !
just work hard.
hope that i can bring back a 1st runner up. *donwan champion lol
bless me for it ! *amituofoooooo.



you text-ed me.
i've read it.
sorry not to reply you.
ermm, i mean, sorry idk what to reply you.
yeaaa. i'm a jerk.
we can be friendss. can we ?
yeahhh ! then greet me if you saw me.
okay ? deal ?
OKAYYYY ! i wish to greet you to.
we still can be ordinary friends like others do, duhh.



ermmm, what else ? oh yeah !
our school had just launch an eventttt.
ahahaa. majlis apresiasi idkdcwhateveritis,
ermmm. its some kind of giving anugerah to usssss. hee : )




doesn't make any sense right ?
ignoree clumsy us.

ermm. i have nothing left to say. maybe next time :)
*chao

No comments:

Post a Comment

7