per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

n

its my school's sports day yesterday~
i had a lot of fun together vf my skul frenz~
fifiey~ thanks a lot for fetching me there,
accompany me the whole day at school~
lalala~a good friend indeed :)
and amirul~ oh mierol~
actually i'm going to school vf him..
vf his bike..
but rain lar :'(





well~
when i reached the school field..
it was like..






















OMG!

it was like a big flood!
the field was like a swimming pool near my house!
OMG!
damn it..
how am i gonna run?
its like swim+running out-of-mood in the middle field..
fifiey n me was like..

uhhhhhhh...
shit!








hmm..
but we have to run also wad~
we run in the same event together..
100M
4x100m
4x400m
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





































coming soon






















vf lots of photos with them :)






























gtg..
i'm hungry now :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

7