per day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

click hype on lookbook.nu :)

ask lahh.

saying gudbye..........T^T

i duno...........
is it true? im sad tat eu make tat choice...
im veli dissapointed in you!
Oh my.........


Angel~ thx for ur poster...><



Ke Xin~thx for ur watch~(jam tangan~)
(i owayz want one~thx veli much~^^)


ah LONG~thx for ur NiPS and BiTES~
(u cheng me eat i very hapi~sei fei long~^^)


ah REN~ thx for ur hug~
i reali feel the loving in you.....
(thx my fren~)


Hiu Yan~ thx for ur "我爱你~"
i appreciate it~ ^^


ViVian~thx for ur help~ thx for being thr for me~
angie wont angry eu dy d narr~


bao bei and all my frenzz~
thx for shaking hands vf me~
and my best frenz~
thx for hugging me~
i felt so WARM in u guys' hugs~

and my teachers~
thx for not scolding me on my last day~
(although i did not finished my homework~)
i will miss u guys~
bt i wont be bak till i've tried~



bt i will try to come back often to see u guys~
sure miss u guys de mah~


Shi Qian oso ok vf me ady~~
luckily~fiuu~
haha~sure miss sei JB and CC~
aikss~~4get to write thm in tat paper><
suan liao larr~


aikss~
hope eu all can cum kuantan tam me lurr~
haha~ thn we go watch movie together~
kk? ^^


ah ted... u make me very dissapointed in you..
bt...are we still frenz? k lorr- -
i wan u treat me like kawan biasa!
not like enemies~



CHAO MY FRENz~~
lub ya'll~
muwakss~
mini oso~^^
+u+U~
sms me yarr~



[W][A][Y]

No comments:

Post a Comment

7